We are expanding rapidly and always on the look out for new talent. If you are keen to join us then please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Please note, we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. We explicitly reserve the right to retain unsolicited candidate submissions on our own database with no obligation whatsoever to the agency concerned.
Job title: Sales Executive
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20k p/a plus commission
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join an award-winning events team working on The National Running Show. The role will support the Event Director in maximising opportunities to increase revenue and drive sales for all areas of the event whilst maintaining excellent customer service and attention to detail.
The main focus of the role is to sell exhibition stand space, sponsorship and networking dinner tickets to meet and exceed revenue targets.
Raccoon Events is a dynamic, high-growth events business focused on health and wellbeing markets. Our events are well-timed, community-driven, tightly focused and passion-led. They bring buyers and sellers together to see cutting edge innovations in a fun and exciting way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead sourcing new business opportunities
- Contacting perspective clients via phone or meeting in person
- Attend competitor and industry events
- Be proactive in dealing with all incoming enquiries to ensure that they are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- CRM system data input and management
Experience & skills:
- Sales or events experience not essential as full training provided
- Has strong negotiation skills
- Is personable, friendly and approachable
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is organized and has good time management skills
- Is proactive and self-motivated
- Has an interest in the running, health or fitness industry
Please apply today with your current CV to [email protected]